Born 1966 In Greece, he lives and works in Thessaloniki as a painter, sculpturer, musician and jewellery designer.
Nikos travelled the world studying visual languages and symbolism from prehistoric petroglyph cave paintings to Egyptian hieroglyphics as well as Aztec, Mayan and Incan symbols.
He communicates his stories and ideas with a minimal visual narrative, based on loans and self-created symbols. His work celebrates the communication through signs, emblems and symbols.
- MA (Fine Art), Leeds Metropolitan University
- MTh, Bangor University of Wales
- BA (Hons)Fine Art, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Diploma in Guitar making, The Newark School of Guitar Making
- Computer Graphics & Animation Techniques, Media Production Services London
- Film Directing, Media Production Services London
- Worked on ceramics and painting, With Joan Coats in Barcelona
- Museum of Modern Art Thessaloniki,
- Comertz Bank Munich,
- Emigration Art Center,
- Leeds Art Gallery,
- Miro Gallery,
- Museum of Moni Lazariston,
- Leeds Metropolitan
- and other museums and galleries